The above video is Dr Whiteside using the Retrograde blades on the Posterior of the Tibial Implant
(additional videos found below)
A universal extraction system intended to efficiently remove knee implant hardware manufactured by a wide range of orthopedic companies.
- Vise Grip Style Extractors
- Universally adjusts to a wide range of styles and sizes
- Applies impaction force in line with the implant stem to minimize bone loss
- Revolutionized C-Frame and Mallet
- Allows essential impaction force for easier removal of well-fixed components
- Allows greater control and stability
- Femoral and Tibial Specialized Osteotomes
- Disrupts difficult to reach posterior bone-cement interfaces
- Minimizes bone loss
PA Kathleen “Katie” Smith (pictured left) holds up the Shukla Medical C-Frame from our Xtract-All Knee set after another successful surgery from Orthopedic Surgeon Stephen W. Smith from Peechtree Orthopedics in Atlanta, Georgia
“I just wanted to thank you for your total knee extraction device. It has made our life so much easier. I’ve been able to use it several times over the past months and it works great! I just think it’s important to let you know there are real surgeons, and more importantly, real patients out here benefiting from your good work.”
– Dr. Stephen W. Smith | Orthopedic Surgeon
“We absolutely LOVE your products. They are a game-changer when it comes to revisions and have reduced our OR time considerably. We appreciate all you do!”
– Kathleen “Katie” Smith | Physician Assistant
We are thrilled at ease with which our product has helped patients and surgeons and everyone in the OR at Peechtree Orthopedics in Atlanta, Georgia and all over the world.
The Xtract-All Knee System was designed to achieve minimum bone loss while removing femoral and tibial components, typically required during knee revision surgery.
Additional Videos of Interest
Z Blade use in the Posterior Lateral Corner
Removal of the Tibial Implant